Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Hou Da Jun, App Cnsl, PHS-Technology" <ho...@peridothealth.com> on 2001/11/28 08:48:36 UTC

Differences between Structs and PetStore

Hi,

We used to use PetStore architecture to develop our web application which is
used in hospital. Now we are considering to change the architect to Structs
in order to reduce the re-coding time. I got the following questions
regarding to it:

1. Compare to PetStore architect, what are the advantages and disadvantages
of Structs?

2. Will structs reduce the front-end (jsp and javascript) efforts when
programming very complicated web applications?

Your help will be much appreciated!

Hou Dajun - Application Consultant
PeridotHealth Systems Pte Ltd