Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Chavan, Girish" <ch...@upmc.edu> on 2008/01/25 21:11:36 UTC

Can a PEAR component be used as a Collection Reader?

I am trying to use a PEAR component as a collection reader in a CPE descriptor.

I am wondering if I can use the PEAR descriptor as the descriptor for the collectionReader section of the CPE descriptor.

Thanks,
Girish
Posted by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de>.
No that's currently not possible... but I agree, it would be nice.

-- Michael