Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Leszek Gawron <lg...@apache.org> on 2005/04/01 13:30:08 UTC

JIRA

Have I missed the discussion about possible moving to JIRA?
If not is there anything in favour/against it?

I would personally love to see cocoon use JIRA. Bugzilla does not look
user friendly to me.
--
Leszek Gawron                                                 MobileBox
lgawron@apache.org                              http://www.mobilebox.pl

Re: JIRA

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 1 Apr 2005, at 23:34, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>>
>> Have I missed the discussion about possible moving to JIRA?
>> If not is there anything in favour/against it?
>
> -0.5: Bugzilla is more then enough. If you factor in jira downtime,
> Bugzilla is a clear win ;-)

Having run the ASF Bugzilla for quite some time in the past, and having
to run VNU's Jira installation on a daily basis now, you can see what's
my favorite from an administrative POV.

And regarding the "Jira downtimes", in more than a year, on my systems
it _never_ever_ went down, but that's another completely separate
discussion on which I've been beaten up already on infrastructure@ :-P

+1 for Jira

	Pier

Re: JIRA

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Leszek Gawron wrote:
> Have I missed the discussion about possible moving to JIRA?
> If not is there anything in favour/against it?

-0.5: Bugzilla is more then enough. If you factor in jira downtime, Bugzilla is
a clear win ;-)

Vadim

Re: JIRA

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
Leszek Gawron <lgawron <at> apache.org> writes:

> Have I missed the discussion about possible moving to JIRA?
> If not is there anything in favour/against it?
>
> I would personally love to see cocoon use JIRA. Bugzilla does not look
> user friendly to me.

Bugzilla might not look "up to date" and so less user friendly, but IMO it is
much more user friendly than the other tools. In contrary to JIRA in bugzilla I
find what I'm searching for ...

Joerg