Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/08/12 21:24:50 UTC

[email] MBoxMimeMessage submission

I'd like to submit a class to [email] if it's desired. It's from what I
(laughingly) have called gj-mail:

http://www.osjava.org/genjava/multiproject/gj-mail/

MBoxMimeMessage
(http://www.osjava.org/genjava/multiproject/gj-mail/xref/com/generationjava/mail/MBoxMimeMessage.html)
is an email template that lets you put the Date, From and other headers
into the template and not into the code. Often I hook this up to an
interpolator (velocity etc) so that the variable is still being largely
set from the code.

Attachments aren't too hot (meant to link to filenames, but I don't think
I had problems) and I obviously need to javadoc etc. Is it of interest?

Hen