Posted to user@struts.apache.org by me...@bpam.fr on 2003/03/05 17:21:13 UTC

strange behaviour between tomcat 4.1 and tomcat 4.1.18

Hi all,

I've migrating my struts app from tomcat4.0.1 to tomcat 4.1.18 .
Every thing seemed to work fine when i one of my application I have
a very strange thing.

I define mutiple forms in my jsp just like below

each form has a different ActionForm.

In tomcat 4.0.1, there is nothing suprising me.

But In tomcat 4.1.18, when view the html source code generated,
I discover that each of those forms is associated to the same ActionForm
name.

can some explains me such a strange thing.

thank in advance.

Meissa