Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gero Vermaas <gv...@xebia.com> on 2006/08/20 20:54:22 UTC

Including XML tags in FML pages: How?

Hi,

I'm trying to include some XML example snippets in my FAQ that described
in an .fml file. The '<' and '>' of the XML tags are never shown in the
generated HTML page.

 I tried several things including the use of &lt;  and &gt; but nothing
seems to work. Below is an example.

    <faq>
      <question>How do xyz...</question>
      <answer>
          Check out the following XML Example:
        <pre>
  &lt;sometag&gt;
     foo bar...
  &lt;/sometag&gt;
        </pre>
      </answer>
    </faq>

Any idea how I can include XML tags in examples in the FML format?

Thanks,
Gero

RE: Including XML tags in FML pages: How?

Posted by Jeff Jensen <je...@upstairstechnology.com>.
Wrap it in <![CDATA]> and <source>:

    <faq>
      <question>How do xyz...</question>