Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2019/01/25 14:35:22 UTC

Showing commits on JIRA issues

Hey everyone,

Back in the old days we used to be able to see associated commits on a
JIRA issue if we included the JIRA issue number in the commit message. I
recently wanted to check on the diff of a commit for one of Karl's
commits on FELIX-6035 where he did reference the issue number in the
commit message, but I can't find it on the JIRA issue.

Is this broken, did we stop doing this, or am I missing it?

-> richard

Re: Showing commits on JIRA issues

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
I do see that a commit did appear on the sidebar of issue FELIX-6035
under "Development". Unforunately, I am unable to view it because it
wants me to authenticate FishEye and that appears to be impossible for
me to do.

Ah, the good ol' days, when I could just click on the commit in the
issue's activity log...

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Richard,

--