Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sergey <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/11 05:13:21 UTC

Shale-Clay: Error finding Converter for component

Hi,

I am new to Shale and Clay and am getting the following error during page
rendering even the generated page looks ok:

org.apache.myfaces.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils findUIOutputConverterFailSafe
SEVERE: Error finding Converter for component with id
clayView:_id0:formListenerSignup:addressCountry

HTML fragment
<select jsfid="addressCountry" id="addressCountry">
    <option value="UK">U.K.</option>

clay definition:
	<component jsfid="addressCountry" extends="selectOneMenu" id="addressCountry"
allowBody="false">
       <attributes>
	      <set name="value"
value="#{@managed-bean-name.selectedContact.residentialAddress.country}" />
		  <set name="required" value="true" />
 	   </attributes>

	   <element renderId="0" jsfid="selectItems">
		   <attributes>
		      <set name="value" value="#{miscDao.countries}" />
 	       </attributes>
	   </element>
	</component>

Any help will be appretiated.
P.S. I was looking in the similar thread but I think I have a different issue.