Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/18 16:12:21 UTC

Can anyone recommend a resource on profile best practices?

Our build is starting to become more complex with various resources and
deployment servers.  I've been wrestling with the best way to use profiles
to help me automatically deploy to these environments (since errors abound
trying to reconfigure everything everytime I need to deploy anything).  Does
anyone know of a resource or case study where they discuss these sorts of
issues to help me to finally decide on a solution?  Tired of going back and
forth on the profiles trying to decide if I'll get bitten later or if there
is an easier way.

Thanks!!