Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/06/26 12:53:12 UTC

RE: Adding new Context to Tomcat

	When using IIS there are two things that you need to do for a new
context.  First, add it to Tomcat (which you did with ContextAdmin).  Now,
you need to make IIS notice the new context.  Do this by editing the
uriworkermap.properties file.  You probably just want to copy the samples
for /examples/ and change the examples to your context name.  Now you need
to restart the IIS process - use either the Control Panel-Services applet or
restart the machine.  The IIS Admin app will not be sufficient!

	Randy