Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Patrick Diviacco <pa...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/29 12:54:51 UTC

Can I run a query against few specific docs of the collection only ?

hi,

Can I run a query against few specific docs of the collection only ?

Can I filter the built collection according to documents fields content ?

For example I would like to query over documents having field2 = "abc".

thanks

Re: Can I run a query against few specific docs of the collection only ?

Posted by Ian Lea <ia...@gmail.com>.
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/LuceneFAQ#How_do_I_restrict_searches_to_only_return_results_from_a_limited_subset_of_documents_in_the_index_.28e.g._for_privacy_reasons.29.3F_What_is_the_best_way_to_approach_this.3F

--
Ian.