Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/24 20:53:06 UTC

Activate Groovy support for NetBeans 10

Hi,

with the update to 2.5.2 (PR still to be merged) , trait support and some
more bug fixes coming I would like to suggest Groovy to be included in the
NetBeans 10 release.

Comments?

If ok - I will provide the necessary changes to cluster.properties.

-Sven

Re: Activate Groovy support for NetBeans 10

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Yes, provide a PR with the necessary changes in cluster.properties and we
can decide from there.

From my side, since the cluster is small, I don't see why not.

+1

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Makes sense to me!

Thanks for your hard work,

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Nice, thanks.

Gj

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Edward Kagan <pa...@tabor.one>.

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
I vote on disabling the Grains support.

Also with that we might to need to check some dependencies / module
config. AFAIK the whole Groovy support was installable as one bundle
called something "Groovy on Grails Support", so Grails was installed
even if you just needed the groovy stuff.

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Sven Reimers <sv...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,