Posted to user@struts.apache.org by SP...@ixl.com on 2001/01/19 18:52:00 UTC

Need some help please

Hi,

I have the following code in the iterate tag:

<struts:enumerate id="product" name="dispProductsBean" property="products" >
      <struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="productID"/>
      <struts:radio name="product" property="productID" value="productID" />

 	<% String pID = "dispCategories.do?id=4"; %>
      	<struts:link href="<%= pID %>">
	  		<struts:htmlProperty name="product"
property="name"/>
	</struts:link>
      <struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="description"/>
</struts:enumerate>

How do I set the value of the radio button to the value of the
<struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="productID"/>

Thanks
Sharmila Pandith
Software Engineer
iXL Inc.

phone: 212-500-5180
AIM: spandith
Yahoo: spandith
MSN: spandith

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended
recipient, dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify us immediately.

ApacheCon in Oct + CustomTags

Posted by Rob Leland <Ro...@freetocreate.org>.
Craig,

  Last October you mentioned :
( see http://archive.covalent.net/jakarta/struts-user/2000/10/0052.xml )

>> It would be really cool if someone could make a Dreamweaver extension
>> to make it handle struts tags. We have thought of doing it ourselves

>People who have the chance to attend ApacheCon Europe are going to get
>to see something pretty interesting in this regard ...

> Craig

  Can anyone point us to any URL's to share
  what happened regarding this ?

-Rob

Re: Homesite tags

Posted by Mario Busche <bu...@gmx.de>.
Hi Rob,

i have written a very simple program which converts the tld files
to some simple tag editors.

It's very simple, but for my purpose it behaves very well.

bye
Mario

Homesite tags

Re: Need some help please

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
On 1/19/2001 at 12:52 PM SPandith@ixl.com wrote:
> How do I set the value of the radio button to the value of the
<struts:htmlProperty name="product" property="productID"/>

Using the current builds, you would do something like this (taken from
the example application).

Build a bean to hold the collection of radio button options. Store it
in the request context.

<%-- In real life, these would be loaded from a database --%>
<%
  java.util.ArrayList list = new java.util.ArrayList();
  list.add(new org.apache.struts.example.LabelValueBean("IMAP
Protocol", "imap"));
  list.add(new org.apache.struts.example.LabelValueBean("POP3
Protocol", "pop3"));
  pageContext.setAttribute("serverTypes", list);
%>

Reference the bean in the options tag.

                   labelProperty="label"/>

In your case, I think it might be