Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Lorenz Breu <br...@hot-shot.com> on 2008/12/25 12:06:59 UTC

1.1.16 sources still fubar

hi guys

i just did a quick check on the tomcat-native homepage and noticed two
things haven't changed:
a) link to the 1.1.15 binaries is broken
b) 1.1.16 sources still contain the typos in multicast.c

i also don't know if the inconsistency between the c and the java code,
where the c code uses "recvfrom()" and the java code uses "recvFrom()"
has been fixed...

can i get an eta on the release of 1.1.16??? will the package in the
maven central repo be accordingly updated??? will the typos be fixed by
then???

Re: 1.1.16 sources still fubar

Posted by jean-frederic clere <jf...@gmail.com>.
Lorenz Breu wrote:
> hi guys
>
> i just did a quick check on the tomcat-native homepage and noticed two
> things haven't changed:
> a) link to the 1.1.15 binaries is broken

The link should go to 1.1.16. I have fixed it.

> b) 1.1.16 sources still contain the typos in multicast.c

What is the bugzilla corresponding to those? If it is closed double
check and reopen it.

Cheers

Jean-Fredeic