Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ha...@AFSCN.com on 2005/05/10 17:40:08 UTC

Plugin Developer's Guide?

Is there a URL which explains how to develop a Maven 1.x plugin?  I have
searched through the Maven site and haven't found any documention on how to
develop a plugin.  I must be looking in the wrong place.

Also, can the repository be used to distribute custom plugins to the local
developer community?

Thank You,
Bud Curtis

Re: Plugin Developer's Guide?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
http://maven.apache.org/using/developing-plugins.html

RE: Plugin Developer's Guide?

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.

Short answer: yes.
Long answer: maven plugin:repository-install or plugin:repository-deploy

<advertising>
BTW, I have finished writing a Maven book and there's a full chapter on
developing Maven plugins (40 pages). The book is published by O'Reilly and
should be available mid-June
(http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/mavenadn/index.html)
</advertising>

Thanks