Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sheng Guo <en...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/12 01:52:29 UTC

Can anyone help me with large distributed cache files?

Hi,

Sorry to bother you all, this is my first question here in hadoop user
mailing list.
Can anyone help me with the memory configuration if distributed cache is
very large and requires more memory? (2GB)

And also in this case when distributed cache is very large, how do we
handle this normally? By configure something to give more memory? or this
should be avoided?

Thanks

Re: Can anyone help me with large distributed cache files?

Posted by Sheng Guo <en...@gmail.com>.
It works! Thanks!

Posted by madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sheng,