Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/15 19:58:43 UTC

[lang3]

I noticed there are no javadocs on Maven Central for commons-lang3 3.9.
Is that intentional or a mistake?

Scott
(please copy me on responses as I am not subscribed to the list)

Re: [lang3]

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 5:23 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <br...@yahoo.com.br.invalid> wrote:
>
> Great!
>
> Rob, just in case I ever do the same. Could you share what steps you had to do in order to upload the javadocs, please?
> Thanks for the super quick fix!

Yeah, I’m going to figure out how to really get it fixed. I don’t much want that to happen again.

Re: [lang3]

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.
 Great!

Re: [lang3]

Posted by Scott Palmer <sw...@gmail.com>.
> On Apr 15, 2019, at 6:55 PM, Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Apr 15, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bruno P. Kinoshita
>>
>>> I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened
>>> in the past, but can't recall which component.

>>> before.
>>> not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and
>>> plugins set up.

>>> release?
>>>
>>> Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged
>>> artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?
>>>

>> Since we approved the sources tagged and we are not changing those, I'd say
>> we are OK to push out the javadoc files.
>
> This should be fixed now. It may take a little while for maven central to pick up the changes. @Scott - many thanks for the catch there!
>
> Cheers,
> -Rob

No problem. I appreciate the quick fix.

Scott

Re: [lang3]

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

Re: [lang3]

Posted by Rob Tompkins <ch...@gmail.com>.

> On Apr 15, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bruno P. Kinoshita
>
>> I think that should be fine. I think something similar already happened
>> in the past, but can't recall which component.
>>
>>    On Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 9:58:43 am NZST, Rob Tompkins <
>> chtompki@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Apr 15, 2019, at 2:49 PM, Bruno P. Kinoshita <
>> brunodepaulak@yahoo.com.br.invalid> wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Scott,
>>> I believe it was a mistake. Had a look at 3.8 and we had published it
>> before.
>>> Just had a look at the vote thread, and it appears the javadocs jar was
>> not included in the process. Possibly something with our pom.xml and
>> plugins set up.
>>>
>>> @Rob, @Gary, is it possible to upload just the jar to an existing
>> release?
>>
>> Yes. My plan was to do just that. With a [LAZY][VOTE] on the staged
>> artifacts in nexus. Thoughts?
>>

> Since we approved the sources tagged and we are not changing those, I'd say
> we are OK to push out the javadoc files.

Cool. I’ll sort that out in the next hour.

Re: [lang3]

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.

Re: [lang3]

Posted by "Bruno P. Kinoshita" <br...@yahoo.com.br.INVALID>.