Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by masaru tsuchiyama <m....@gmail.com> on 2008/05/03 05:23:41 UTC

Compile errors at subversion\svnserve\serve.c with MS VC6

Hi

I got some errors at subversion\svnserve\serve.c when compiling trunk
with MS VC6.

Variadic macro SLOG() is defined and used at subversion\svnserve\serve.c.
But MS VC6 doesn't support variadic macros .

Regards.
Masaru.

Re: Compile errors at subversion\svnserve\serve.c with MS VC6

Posted by masaru tsuchiyama <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi.

It works.
Thanks.

Masaru.

Posted by David Glasser <gl...@davidglasser.net>.

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@red-bean.com>.
Eric Gillespie <ep...@pretzelnet.org> writes:
> "masaru tsuchiyama" <m....@gmail.com> writes:
>> Variadic macro SLOG() is defined and used at subversion\svnserve\serve.c.
>> But MS VC6 doesn't support variadic macros .
>
> Oh, jeez; how lame.  I'll turn it into a function next week.  Or
> maybe just dump it altogether; I don't remember off-hand how
> valuable it actually is.  If this is bothering someone, feel free
> to beat me to it.  I guess the Windows build bots are doing OK,
> or I would have heard by now.

The macro seemed only mildly valuable anyway, so I just replaced it with
inline code in r31022.  I hope that's okay.

-Karl

Re: Compile errors at subversion\svnserve\serve.c with MS VC6

Posted by Eric Gillespie <ep...@pretzelnet.org>.

Eric Gillespie <*> epg@pretzelnet.org