Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bradley Wagner <br...@hannonhill.com> on 2006/05/15 22:12:17 UTC

SVN apache2 modules can't find subversion

I compiled subversion with the "--with-apxs" for the dynamic apache2
modules. Then, I removed the subversion binaries/libaries by accident
because I already had SVN installed in a different location. Is there
anyway to re-associate those modules with a different subversion
installation? Do I just have to recompile it again for the new location?
Is there anyway to specify during compilation that I ONLY want the
apache modules and none of the other stuff?

Thanks,
Bradley

Re: SVN apache2 modules can't find subversion

Posted by Bradley Wagner <br...@hannonhill.com>.
That's definitely one problem. Do you have any idea how the modules
locate the subversion libraries? Is it statically coded into the
modules somehow?

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Posted by Bradley Wagner <br...@hannonhill.com>.