Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Schalk <sc...@volume4.co.za> on 2004/03/23 20:01:48 UTC

Tomcat's default web.xml

Hi there

Can anyone point to a place where I can see the basic layout of the Tomcat
web.xml. The located at TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml

Kind Regards

Schalk Neethling

Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding

Tel: +27125468436

Fax: +27125468436

email:schalk@volume4.co.za

web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

RE: Tomcat's default web.xml

Posted by Schalk <sc...@volume4.co.za>.
The reason I ask this is, I am very comfortable with the web.xml structure
and use it on a daily basis but, I am currently developing a site for a
client hosted by a third party and there seems to be a problem with
processing JSP's.

When you click on a link to a JSP page, it start to load in the status bar
but the page never shows up. I have even left it to try and load it for more
that an hour with no success.

Therefore I am trying to see whether their web.xml is set-up correctly to
process JSP's.

Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling
Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
Tel: +27125468436
Fax: +27125468436
email:schalk@volume4.co.za
web: www.volume4.com

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in error,
please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the original
email. Thank you.

:: Can anyone point to a place where I can see the basic layout of the
Tomcat
:: web.xml. The located at TOMCAT_HOME/conf/web.xml
::
::
::
:: Kind Regards
::
:: Schalk Neethling
::
:: Web Developer.Designer.Programmer.President
::
:: Volume4.Development.Multimedia.Branding
::
:: emotionalize.conceptualize.visualize.realize
::
:: Tel: +27125468436
::
:: Fax: +27125468436
::
:: email:schalk@volume4.co.za
::
:: web: www.volume4.com
::
::
::
:: This message contains information that is considered to be sensitive or