Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by crumby99 <jp...@aha.com> on 2011/01/26 00:31:11 UTC

Re: Building hadoop 0.21.0 from the source

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm having the same exact issue.

Re: Building hadoop 0.21.0 from the source

Posted by rreddy <rr...@psc.edu>.
This is a reply to an old message, but I have started working on this only
recently.  Just creating the "lib" directory that it is complaining about
gets you further.