Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org> on 2008/10/20 23:59:51 UTC

Programatic Interface

Perhaps this is premature, I have read some on this project and will
continue to read. I would like to know if the weblog service can be managed
programatically.  The idea is I want the concept of blogging integrated with
an application and not as a standalone application.  If this is possible,
where can I read the api, if not darn!

RE: Programmatic Interface

Posted by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org>.
The users guide says it does, I am in the process of installing it, so only
time will tell.

Posted by Brian Levine <le...@hotmail.com>.

RE: Programmatic Interface

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/