Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by dmounessa <dm...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/01 20:16:46 UTC

JAVA Client JMS Application - getting Notification that I can send message on Qeueu

I am using C++ Broker with JMS Client Application.
I am sending many messages to a queue with durable configured.
Then I kill the listener to test the queue Filled parameters.
I get JMS Exception  "Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded on queue "N20".
(JournalImpl.cpp:587)| "

So I mark my client not to send any more messages

How does my Sender Application knows that the I can send
messages to the queue -- b/c if I try to send I get "Send Failed", etc.

Is there a notification built it -- I notify() -- but how do I use it.

Thanks

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org