Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/02/20 16:47:20 UTC

osgi.enterprise 5.0 in karaf 3.0.3 hiding bundle commands

Hi All,

Using Postgresql JDBC driver, I have to provide a bundle that is exposing
"osgi.services.jdbc" package. So I added osgi.enterprise (v 5.0) but
apparently it is hiding bundle related commands. in other words I don't
have bundle:* commands in the console anymore.

With osgi.enterprise 4.2 I DO NOT have such an issue.

Any idea?

Regards,
Mohammad Shamsi

Re: osgi.enterprise 5.0 in karaf 3.0.3 hiding bundle commands

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Should be in the next few days. You can already work wih the 0.5.0-SNAPSHOT.

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Re: osgi.enterprise 5.0 in karaf 3.0.3 hiding bundle commands

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Christian,

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.