Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Jeffrey Phillips Freeman <fr...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/26 15:57:59 UTC

Re: An update on Tinkerpop OGM/ORM Benchmarks including Tinkerpop3

In case it is of any use to you guys (I just saw these messages now, I know
its a year late)... 1) Ferma is now on an Apache v2 license. So no worries
there. 2) I havent done recent TP3 benchmarks, anyone have any they can
point me to so I can evaluate if i can start recommending TP3 yet?