Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Alvaro Cabrerizo <to...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/11 13:56:25 UTC

gettin subcollections

Hi,

I would like to know, how could I get all the subcollections and how many
documents belong to each subcollection after making a query.
The approach I took was to iterate over the results, getting details for
each one. The problem is that every query I make is limited by numHits [
LuceneQueryOptimizer.optimize(...INT NUMHITS ...) so I can iterate only over
that number of hits. Although I could fix a high number in numhits, this
solution doesnt let my to inspect every hit (i.e. when the hits total is
bigger than numhits).

Thanks in advance.