Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Cabasson Denis <de...@insee.fr> on 2006/06/02 10:51:33 UTC

Maven article page

Just to submit two items for the maven article page:

I have translated to french the article "An introduction to Maven 2" from
Javaworld (of course with full authorization).
http://dcabasson.developpez.com/articles/java/maven/introduction-maven2/

Would it be possible to add this to the article page (maybe just a french
translation link or what so ever).

You seem to have missed a Javaworld article on Maven:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-02-2006/jw-0227-maven_p.html

Published in february. Most interesting introduction about maven 2 site
generation. I think it would be interesting to add it to your links.

Thanks a lot

(and sorry brett for the double post)

Re: Maven article page

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.