Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "HAMILTON, DALE K (SBCSI)" <dh...@sbc.com> on 2003/01/20 23:35:30 UTC

Tomcat Connectors on AIX 4.3.3

I have not been able to get the C code for the mod_jk to compile on AIX
4.3.3 using IBM's C compiler.  I'm looking for someone who has been here and
can offer some clues.  We considered using GCC but neither 2.95.03 or 3.2
will compile.  We have installed the GNU tools:
ant
autoconf-2.55
automake-1.7.2
libtool-1.4.3
m4-1.4
tar-1.13
make-3.80

In particular the compiler does not like the -W option and I have no idea
how to override it.

Do we need any other tools? Am I fighting a windmill?

*dale.hamilton@sbc.com