Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Anthony Hong <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 02:59:43 UTC

How about ibatis performance

I'm novice of ibatis. I interested in it, its simple but with many
useful functions.
Anybody can tell me thing about its performance? How slow its compare
with JDBC.
In my mind, SQL is written by yourself. So it should have good
controlling on sql performance

--

Anthony Hong

Re: How about ibatis performance

Posted by Clinton Begin <cl...@gmail.com>.
Performance experiences differ based on a number of factors.  You're best
off writing a couple of unit tests that describe your case in both JDBC and
iBATIS.  Then run them side by side using a multithreaded load test.  If you
experience more than a 10% loss, post your tests here and we'll have a look.

Cheers,
Clinton