Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by abasakk <am...@ge.com> on 2012/11/26 19:35:41 UTC

Re: Bind to multiple topic exchanges with same queue name.

I want to subscribe to multiple unrelated independent topics from same queue.
So I cannot use the "Topic1.Topic2.Topic3" composite key since my topics
will actually be either "Topic1" or "Topic2" etc. and not a combination.

Re: Bind to multiple topic exchanges with same queue name.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 11/26/2012 06:35 PM, abasakk wrote:
> I want to subscribe to multiple unrelated independent topics from same queue.
> So I cannot use the "Topic1.Topic2.Topic3" composite key since my topics
> will actually be either "Topic1" or "Topic2" etc. and not a combination.

Which client/API are you using? With the c++ qpid::messaging API, the
address for that would use x-bindings over 0-10. E.g.

my-exchange/Topic1; {link:{x-bindings:[{key:Topic2},{key:Topic3}]}}