Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by kush batra <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/10 04:52:56 UTC

Fwd: Setup Flink on windows link not accessible

Hi,

In Quickstart section of apache flink site, I am trying to look at the
section to setup Apache flink on Windows using link given on site:

https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/setup/flink_on_
windows

But link is not accessible. Can you have a look at the same?

Regards,
Kush Batra

Re: Fwd: Setup Flink on windows link not accessible

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Kush!

The link is broken, thank you for reporting this.
This is the correct link: https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.2/setup/flink_on_windows.html

Cheers,
Gordon