Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 11:06:42 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OCCI Interface

Hi,

I am pleased to announce an OGF OCCI interface to CloudStack.

Isaac Chiang contributed back to our ruby client and forked rOCCI-server to make this happen. Many thanks to him.

I wrote about it here:
http://buildacloud.org/blog/296-occi-interface-to-cloudstack.html

OCCI is one of the two cloud standards (with CIMI from DMTF).
It is very important for CloudStack has it finally brings an official industry standard API to our software.

If you want to help with CIMI, ping me.

Cheers,

-Sebastien

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OCCI Interface

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
Awesome work Isaac, Seb, et al! Sweet addition to the dialects CloudStack
speaks.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OCCI Interface

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
Awesome