Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2015/07/14 22:54:26 UTC

[UPDATE] CloudStack Days Planning Call 7/14

Hi everyone,

Here are a few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call that was held today:

CloudStack Day Seattle Registration Numbers:

- 74 registrants total

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe (Dublin) Registrants:

- 33 registrants total

CloudStack Day Seattle Schedule:

- David Nalley will be the new CFP Lead for the CS Day Seattle Committee.
- The number of tracks will be decided once the schedule is finalized.
- David plans to finalize the schedule by 7/17.

CloudStack Day Seattle Evening Reception:

- There will be a CloudStack Day Seattle Evening Reception on August 20th.
- Capacity is 50 attendees.

CloudStack Collaboration Conference 2015 CFP Deadline:

- Tomorrow is the last day to submit your proposals for CCCEU15 Dublin. Submit now: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/program/cfp

Full meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to everyone. Please let me know if you would like to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen