Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org> on 2018/11/20 08:15:36 UTC

[ANN] Welcome new committer: Liandong Chen

Hi, Community,

On behalf of the Dubbo PPMC, I am pleased to announce that Liandong Chen,
aka purple-force[1], has been voted in as a new Dubbo committer.

Please join me to say congratulations to him!

Liandong, would you please briefly introduce yourself to the community?

[1] https://github.com/purple-force
--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: [ANN] Welcome new committer: Liandong Chen

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
congratulations!

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Best regards,
Jun

Re: 回复:[ANN] Welcome new committer: Liandong Chen

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org> 于2018年11月21日周三 上午9:56写道:

Posted by YunKun Huang <hy...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Welcome to dubbo.
Maybe FEer is front engineer, or sth else.
:)

大步流星 <83...@qq.com> 于2018年11月20日周二 下午10:33写道:

Posted by 大步流星 <83...@qq.com>.