Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Filip Polsakiewicz <Fi...@innoface.de> on 2003/06/27 09:30:48 UTC

Hi,
i get the following error message in my jsp and i don't really understand
why:

Define tag can contain only one of name attribute, value attribute, or body
content

Now i use two define tags in my jsp:

<bean:define id="groupname" scope="page"><bean:write name="groupForm"
property="groupname"/></bean:define>

and

<bean:define id="curUser" name="usersit" property="username" scope="page" />

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Filip

RE:

Posted by Filip Polsakiewicz <Fi...@innoface.de>.

Thanks. That sould be it. Since i use the same JSP for creating and changing
groups. Changing works fine because there is a groupId already.

Re:

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.