Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> on 2013/10/31 08:09:58 UTC

[VOTE] Graduation of Apache Ambari

The Apache Ambari project has been incubating since August 2011.
We have made significant progress with the project during the two years
of Incubation, adding 27 committers for a total of 36 committers [1], and
producing 8 releases.
Discussion to graduate Ambari from the Incubator [2] has been positive and
indicates that Ambari is ready for graduation as an Apache Top-Level project.
As part of the graduation process, we will first vote within the Ambari
community that we are ready to take on the responsibility of becoming a
Top-Level Project.
Once the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
bring it to vote on the general Incubator list.  The full process is
described in [3].

Please cast your votes:

[  ] +1 Graduate Ambari from Incubator
[  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Ambari
[  ] -1 Reject graduation of Ambari from Incubator

This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.

[1] http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ambari
[2] http://markmail.org/message/bvm7pd2cviyxc6nh#query:+page:1+mid:a2tynfhir72uckuc+state:results
[3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html

Regards,
Yusaku Sako

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Ambari

Posted by Devaraj Das <dd...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Deepak Sharma <de...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:09 PM, kevenking <ke...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1.
>

> 在 2013年10月31日,下午3:09,Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> 写道:
>
> > The Apache Ambari project has been incubating since August 2011.
> > We have made significant progress with the project during the two years
> > of Incubation, adding 27 committers for a total of 36 committers [1], and
> > producing 8 releases.
> > Discussion to graduate Ambari from the Incubator [2] has been positive
> and
> > indicates that Ambari is ready for graduation as an Apache Top-Level
> project.
> > As part of the graduation process, we will first vote within the Ambari
> > community that we are ready to take on the responsibility of becoming a
> > Top-Level Project.
> > Once the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal
> and
> > bring it to vote on the general Incubator list.  The full process is
> > described in [3].
> >
> > Please cast your votes:
> >
> > [  ] +1 Graduate Ambari from Incubator
> > [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Ambari
> > [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Ambari from Incubator
> >
> > This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
> >
> > [1] http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ambari
> > [2]
> http://markmail.org/message/bvm7pd2cviyxc6nh#query:+page:1+mid:a2tynfhir72uckuc+state:results
> > [3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
> >

> > Regards,
> > Yusaku Sako
> >
> > --
> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> that
> immediately

Deepak Sharma
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rikindia

Re: [VOTE] Graduation of Apache Ambari

Posted by kevenking <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.
+1.

-- Hitesh

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Nate Cole <nc...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com>.
The VOTE is now closed.
I will be sending a separate RESULT email shortly.
Thank you all for voting!

Regards,
Yusaku Sako

Posted by Eric Yang <er...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Owen O'Malley <om...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Chad Roberts <cr...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by xiong <ca...@126.com>.
+1

Posted by Jaimin Jetly <ja...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org
> wrote:

> Oh yeah, +1 !!
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
>
> On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:09 AM, Yusaku Sako wrote:
>
> The Apache Ambari project has been incubating since August 2011.
> We have made significant progress with the project during the two years
> of Incubation, adding 27 committers for a total of 36 committers [1], and
> producing 8 releases.
> Discussion to graduate Ambari from the Incubator [2] has been positive and
> indicates that Ambari is ready for graduation as an Apache Top-Level
> project.
> As part of the graduation process, we will first vote within the Ambari
> community that we are ready to take on the responsibility of becoming a
> Top-Level Project.
> Once the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list.  The full process is
> described in [3].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Ambari from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Ambari
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Ambari from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ambari
> [2]
> http://markmail.org/message/bvm7pd2cviyxc6nh#query:+page:1+mid:a2tynfhir72uckuc+state:results
> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>

> Regards,
> Yusaku Sako
>
> --
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
> of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
> that
> received this communication in error, please contact the sender
> immediately
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

-Thanks
 Jaimin

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Oh yeah, +1 !!

Thanks,
+Vinod

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
+1
Mahadev Konar
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

Posted by Jitendra Pandey <ji...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

Posted by Arpit Gupta <ar...@hortonworks.com>.
+1

--
Arpit Gupta
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:09 AM, Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> The Apache Ambari project has been incubating since August 2011.
> We have made significant progress with the project during the two years
> of Incubation, adding 27 committers for a total of 36 committers [1], and
> producing 8 releases.
> Discussion to graduate Ambari from the Incubator [2] has been positive and
> indicates that Ambari is ready for graduation as an Apache Top-Level project.
> As part of the graduation process, we will first vote within the Ambari
> community that we are ready to take on the responsibility of becoming a
> Top-Level Project.
> Once the vote is successful, we will create a board resolution proposal and
> bring it to vote on the general Incubator list.  The full process is
> described in [3].
>
> Please cast your votes:
>
> [  ] +1 Graduate Ambari from Incubator
> [  ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Ambari
> [  ] -1 Reject graduation of Ambari from Incubator
>
> This vote will remain open for at least 72 hours from now.
>
> [1] http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#ambari
> [2] http://markmail.org/message/bvm7pd2cviyxc6nh#query:+page:1+mid:a2tynfhir72uckuc+state:results
> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html
>

> Regards,