Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2008/11/25 20:27:58 UTC

Re: HBASE-902 again

Hi Krzysztof,

I do not believe it possible to split an empty region, but only
because of assumptions in the code not an architectural problem
with the notion. I'll look into it.

I'm going to try to get back to 902 soon, because you are asking.
Currently I'm having trouble with regionserver OOME on my cluster
so working on that is taking precedence.

    - Andy