Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org> on 2007/02/20 20:13:18 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [RETRY] Release of Apache XAP 0.3.0

Hola,
You've got three mentors ;)  Where they at?

Personally, I've taken a look at the documentation, and it looks nice.
 The RAT results are reasonable.  I haven't actually tested the code,
but I'll trust your PPMC on it, so +1.

Yoav

Posted by J Aaron Farr <fa...@apache.org>.
>> Please cast your votes:
>>
>> [ ] +1 Release is approved
>> [ ] -1 Veto the release (provide specific comments)

Looks good

+1

--
  jaaron