Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Ian Holsman <ia...@cnet.com> on 2001/07/15 17:07:40 UTC

Licencing (WAS RE: Filters : mod_ssl - WORKS)

Hi.
I wonder what the ASF's position is with adding wrappers to non-BSD
licenced products.

for example.. libXML & berkleyDB,& TDB.
I understand we can't package these into APR. but is if someone took
the time and wrote APR-wrappers (similar to how expat/sdbm works) would
these patches be wanted/added to apr? (with configure options to include
them)

??

--
Ian Holsman
Performance Measurement & Analysis

Re: Licencing (WAS RE: Filters : mod_ssl - WORKS)

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Personally, I have no problem with wrapper code like this.  In fact, I
would encourage it.  :-)

Ryan