Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Chanchal Singh <ch...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 14:53:23 UTC

Request for Guiadence In Code Contribution

Hi Team,

I am Chanchal Singh  currently working as BigData Engineer for DataMetica
Solution. i have 1 year of coding experience in java ,scala and python and
have just decided to make my contribution to open source project Apex.

I have never been involved in any other open source project contribution
before but very curious to do so. can someone from team  help me understand
how i can proceed with code contribution.

I Have done following things till now

*1.* Gone Through apex Documentation in order to understand its working and
concept
*2.* I have also Forked *apex core and Malhar *repository and build
successfully in my local machine and imported that in eclipse IDE.

I believe all of you have great knowledge and it will be great to take some
knowledge and experience from you people. *i would like to know what will
be the right step to proceed with and is there any  prerequisites that i
should go through . your help will be appreciated. *

Thanks & Regards
Chanchal Singh

Re: Request for Guiadence In Code Contribution

Posted by Sandeep Deshmukh <sa...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Chanchal,

Could you please explain your use cases here? We would certainly like
understand them and help you on the same.

As you are in Pune, feel free to visit us to discuss more.

Regards
Sandeep

Regards,
Sandeep