Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Leschke, Scott" <SL...@medline.com> on 2018/04/09 16:51:49 UTC

karaf with Java 9/10

Blah..blah.....lib\endorsed is not supported. Endorsed standards and standalone APIs in modular form will be supported in the form of upgradeable modules.
Error: Could not create the JVM.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Didn't see anything in the docs about this.  What to do?

Scott

Re: karaf with Java 9/10

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
I've just fixed the java detection I think

https://github.com/apache/karaf/commit/3b3b831a58024dd57cca94cd4478e3b66b253a1e

--
Guillaume Nodet

Re: karaf with Java 9/10