Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org> on 2012/08/13 22:55:43 UTC

Debugging in Eclipse

Is it possible, when debugging a Cordova app on Android, to import the
source code for the framework into a project, instead of just the jar?

I'm hoping to set a breakpoint in the native code and have it trigger while
I'm running my app. My Eclipse-fu is weak.

Braden

Re: Debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
How I do it:

   1. Delete Cordova.jar and remove it from build paths
   2. Open the cordova/framework project in your workspace
   3. Open framework's project properties -> Android, and check "Is Library"
   4. Open your project's properties -> Android and click "Add..." to add it

This way when you edit a framework source file and press debug, it will
pick up your change.

Re: Debugging in Eclipse

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.