Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/02/02 16:26:54 UTC

Missing committers

Hi all,

i was updating the status page:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/onami.html

A few names were listed as committers, but they didn't have an
account. I made them a comment in the committers list. I think, if
they haven't cared on their account yet it is most likely they are not
interested.

The names are:

Marzia Forli
Pawel Poltorak
Thilo-Alexander Ginkel

If you know if these people are still interested in committing to this
project (or if the people do read this message), please speak up and
let us deal with it.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Missing committers

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi mate!

Thanks for reviewing!

> Marzia Forli

she never replied, never got a sign from her :(

> Pawel Poltorak

He was interested at the time of submitting the proposal, but never
heard back from him :(

> Thilo-Alexander Ginkel

He submitted the ICLA but never communicated the preferred id; when
pinged, he didn't reply

 That's a shame because they all are really good under both
community/technical aspects.
Will ping them again...
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/