Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Coder One <co...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/06 01:11:44 UTC

JaxWsProxyFactoryBean & DotNet Client with 2.5.5

How do I use JaxWsProxyFactoryBean to create the below client proxy?  The extracted code is generated using org.apache.cxf:cxf-codegen-plugin:2.2.5 on a dotnet WSDL.  It looks like I have to manually modify the namespace on CalculatorService?  If I have to modify the targetNamespace, is there a way to configure codegen to use the same for both the interface and the class?

ICalculatorService.java

@WebService(targetNamespace = "http://calculator.services.abc.com/", name = "ICalculatorService")
@XmlSeeAlso({ObjectFactory.class})
public interface ICalculatorService

CalculatorService.java

@WebServiceClient(name = "CalculatorService", targetNamespace = "http://tempuri.org/")
public class CalculatorService extends Service

Thanks...

Re: JaxWsProxyFactoryBean & DotNet Client with 2.5.5

Posted by Coder One <co...@yahoo.com>.
Never mind..:)  I actually had the code, but misttyped so it did not work and caused a headscratcher.

factory.setServiceClass(ICalculatorService.class);