Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@accor.com> on 2006/05/31 18:36:00 UTC

RE : distributionManagement details in settings.xml

No impossible (I think an issue ask for this but not before 2.1).
But if this distributionManagement is unique put in a general pom which
contains this + minimal informations and others projects can inherit
from this (that's what I do in my company and works fine).
The best sample is this :
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/1/apache-1.pom

--
Olivier