Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/02 08:58:03 UTC

Re: camel-schematron feature in servixemix 6.1.1: “Failed to compile stylesheet”.

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 11:22 PM, didiosky <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m testing schematron endpoints in a fresh servicemix 6.1.1 (on windows)
> and it fails with a “Failed to compile stylesheet” error. The
> camel-schematron and camel-saxon features are installed, but I get this
> error anytime that I deploy a camel route with a schematron endpoint. The
> schematron file is correct and well configured inside a simple camel route.

This is the Apache Camel forum. What exact Camel version does SMX 6.1.1 use?

Also you do not provide any information about what is failed/what
error is presented.

> Is there any unknown issue of camel-schematron and camel-saxon in a OSGI
> environment?

A rule of thumb is to try using a plain unit test *outside* OSGi to
get it working there. Then if its working you know its related to
using OSGi.

> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Didiosky