Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Craig McClanahan <cr...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/25 19:20:18 UTC

Re: Maven repo

On 1/25/06, Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net> wrote:
> Are the shale artifacts being deployed to any maven repositories?  I've
> been downloading nightlies and  just putting them in my local repository
> (I even wrote a simple script to automate the process), but was hoping
> to find a repository that was being updated nightly.

The 1.0.0 alpha release, and a 1.0.1-SNAPSHOT from a couple of weeks
ago, are published to Apache's internal repository, but it's not
currently done on a nightly basis.  For the interim period before that
situation might change, I'd be interested in taking a look at the
script you're using ... perhaps it can be generalized and made part of
the release.

And, if you're only after the jars, last night's changes should make
your processing go a bit faster once you adapt to the filename change
... the framework tar.gz file went from 4.5mb down to around 1.5mb
:-).

> Thanks,
> Rich

Craig