Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net> on 2007/11/01 17:36:44 UTC

Re: Suggestion for new Main Wiki page for documentation

Hi,

I have switched the index page to the new content.
To keep consistency I think we should also change the navigation page.
Like with the Index page I have added a new Wiki page for discussion:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CXF20DOC/Navigation+New

I have already synced to page to the Index structure.

What do you think?

Best regards

Christian

--

Christian Schneider
---

Re: Suggestion for new Main Wiki page for documentation

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bo...@gmail.com>.
Looks great to me!

BTW, Eclipse Tooling for CXF (in Eclipse STP) has release its 0.7 version
[1] and we need to update its related document. In case anyone has
interesting doing update, I filed a JIRA here [2].

The latest Eclipse STP version (snapshot version) has also done significant
improvement to Java First Approach (include Aegis binding support!). If
anyone to try it out, go ahead to Eclipse STP site and try it.

Cheers,
Bo

[1]
http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Service_Creation_getting_started_guide_for_stp_0.7