Posted to mime4j-dev@james.apache.org by ol...@apache.org on 2011/01/12 23:09:21 UTC

svn commit: r1058339 - in /james/mime4j/trunk/core/src: main/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/util/StringArrayMap.java test/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/util/StringArrayMapTest.java

Author: olegk
Date: Wed Jan 12 22:09:20 2011
New Revision: 1058339

Log:
Removed unused utility class

Removed:
    james/mime4j/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/util/StringArrayMap.java
    james/mime4j/trunk/core/src/test/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/util/StringArrayMapTest.java

Re: svn commit: r1058339

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
No Need to revert...... Just go ahead

Bye
Norman

Re: svn commit: r1058339

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.

Re: svn commit: r1058339 - in /james/mime4j/trunk/core/src: main/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/util/StringArrayMap.java test/java/org/apache/james/mime4j/util/StringArrayMapTest.java

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by Markus Wiederkehr <ma...@gmail.com>.