Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ् <no...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/03 18:50:24 UTC

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "LBHttpSolrServer" by OtisGospodnetic

isn't this the same as the "When to use this?" section ?
why do we need a separate section?

--
--Noble Paul

Re: [Solr Wiki] Update of "LBHttpSolrServer" by OtisGospodnetic

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I'd simply address that first.  I feel that's the first question people will ask (themselves).  But, sorry for the interruption. :)

Otis